Bihar BPSC LDC Clerk Online Form Recruitment 2021
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has recently released the recruitment notification for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) with total 24 posts vacancy in Bihar State. All Eligible and interest candidates can Read the Official Notification and Apply Online Before the Last Date 16 April 2021. Further All important information regarding to this Posts like Important Dates, Educational qualification, Application Fee, Age Limits, Vacancy Details, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, Syllabus for BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021.
Bihar BPSC Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Recruitment 2021.
Last Updated Date 22 March 2021 : Bihar BPSC has start Online Application under the Advt. No. 04/2021 for 55 posts recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in Bihar. Check all the information related to following post below-
||Bihar Public Service Commission
|Name of Post
|| Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
|Number of Vacancies
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date of Applying : 19-03-2021
- Closing Date of Applying : 16-04-2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment : 16-04-2021
- Correction Last Date : 16-04-2021
- Admit Card date : Notified Soon
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
Age Limit :-
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 37 Year (Male)
- Maximum Age Of Candidate : 40 Year (Female)
- Age Limits On : 01/08/ 2021
Application Fee :-
- Application Fee For General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates Rs : 600/-
- The Application Fee For SC/ ST Candidates Rs : 150/-
- Online Application Fee For Bihar Domicile Female Candidates Rs : 150/-
Mode of Pay Application Fee :-
- Online Application Fee Pay through Debit Card ,Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI Etc.
Vacancy Details :-
Educational Qualification :-
- Candidate Passed Class 12th (intermediate) Exam With Knowledge Of Computer Typing.
Selection Procedure :-
- Selection On The Basis Of performance on the Exam And Interview.
Monthly Pay Scale :-
- Pay Scale Rs- 19,900/- – 63,200/-
How to Apply :-
- Go to Official Website of BPSC http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
- Click on the Pop Up Link on the Home page.
- Click on Registration Form.
- Fill the All Necessary Details like Name, DOB, Address etc.
- Click on Submit the Registration Form.
- Note Down your Registration Number for Log in Purpose.
- Fill the Educational Details.
- Pay them Examination fee.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
Useful Important Links :-